Subject: Final TA expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mb
I read somewhere that another, final expansion is planned for TA. Is there any news about what this is likely to cover; new tracks, rules, teams, cards, etc,? And when is it likely to come out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When and where did you read this?
There is the Crew Cheif expansion, could it be that one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Crew Chief is at the printer.

Richard Launius is working on an expansion. Think it is called Owners expansion. Not quite sure exactly what it will contain. Don't think that has been decided completely yet. Probably coming next year.
Jeff talked about the Behind the wheel expansion last week. This will include solo rules for TA and probably more good stuff. Not to be expected soon. Jeff is working on Apocalypse Road now.
Haven't heard anything about a final expansion for TA. I guess Jeff is open to ideas about more if anyone has them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mb
Owners expansion, that was the one. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Horger
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunmachine wrote:

I had considered the Owners expansion to be the last (currently called Race Day). Then we decided to split it into a solo expansion and a season expansion. That makes Race Day and Behind the Wheel still to come. I now no longer can commit to no further expansions. A good idea is a good idea whenever or wherever it appears.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Horger wrote:
Sunmachine wrote:

I had considered the Owners expansion to be the last (currently called Race Day). Then we decided to split it into a solo expansion and a season expansion. That makes Race Day and Behind the Wheel still to come. I now no longer can commit to no further expansions. A good idea is a good idea whenever or wherever it appears.

Solo expansion? I hadn't heard about this, very cool! surprisecoolthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.