Subject: Event: Final Scoring rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Rivea
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Do you place an event tile over the top of the "Final Scoring" to resolve before you do final scoring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeremypenguin wrote:
Do you place an event tile over the top of the "Final Scoring" to resolve before you do final scoring?

No. The last event is always simply final scoring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neilan Naicker
msg tools
mbmb
Wait, I'm not sure you implied this, but does that also mean if, say, you pass the event token in round 3, you wouldn't stack it on the Enable Final Scoring to resolve at the start of the fourth (and final) round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Hoeyveld
Belgium
Stabroek
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darric wrote:
Wait, I'm not sure you implied this, but does that also mean if, say, you pass the event token in round 3, you wouldn't stack it on the Enable Final Scoring to resolve at the start of the fourth (and final) round?

That you would still do yes. It's just at the beginning of the game you don't place an event token on that space.

If a player passes the last event token during a round, it is placed on the Final Scoring spot, activated first the next round and then final scoring gets activated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was answering the question by the OP. The last event is always final scoring. But yes, if you pass an event, just like all others, it would stack on the subsequent event, including the fifth.

Do not imply or make up rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neilan Naicker
msg tools
mbmb
Wasn't my intention. I interpreted your reply incorrectly.

Apologies for any confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.