Subject: When the Well runs dry. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Michael Hickey
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find anything in the rules that explained what happens when the Well cards run out.

I would have thought that the Ruins got shuffled to form a new deck but you need the Ruins for many of the cards abilities.

In the end we left about a dozen cards in the Ruins and shuffled the rest into a new Well.

Needs clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve99 wrote:
I couldn't find anything in the rules that explained what happens when the Well cards run out.

I would have thought that the Ruins got shuffled to form a new deck but you need the Ruins for many of the cards abilities.

In the end we left about a dozen cards in the Ruins and shuffled the rest into a new Well.

Needs clarification.

Karmaka Rules pg. 11 wrote:
If a player needs to draw or look at a card from the Well, and the Well is empty, shuffle the cards in the Ruins (except the top 3 cards, which remain in the Ruins) into a new Well; then proceed to draw cards as needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Michael Hickey
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khedron wrote:
Steve99 wrote:

Needs clarification.

Karmaka Rules pg. 11 wrote:
If a player needs to draw or look at a card from the Well, and the Well is empty, shuffle the cards in the Ruins (except the top 3 cards, which remain in the Ruins) into a new Well; then proceed to draw cards as needed.

Thank you. I looked everywhere except the FAQ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.