Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Brinker
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is it legal, in the advanced game, for an HQ unit to make attempts at reconstructing all bridges within 4 motorized MPs as well as attempt to build an HQ bridge? My opponent in a pbm game has proposed doing so, but it seems to me that there would be a logistical limit to how much infrastructure a single HQ could attempt to build at the end of a movement phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on my understanding of the rules your opponent is correct. He would have to expend a supply point for each bridge he attempts to repair however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan is correct. The governor should be available supply. THere are a lot of other things that supply could probably be spent on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux
Canada
Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toadkillerdog wrote:
Dan is correct. The governor should be available supply. THere are a lot of other things that supply could probably be spent on.

Indeed but in this case, the ROI player desperately wants to flank his opponent and threaten a completely undefended Lahore before Amritsar is overrun, it's turn 2 dammit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
So....you left your flank open to a counterattack? Been there, done that, rode the ride, bought the t-shirt. Pray the dice gods are with ya!!

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.