Subject: Hillary Bi? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really?
Well, I guess Gennifer Flowers wasnt really a rape victim, so we dont HAVE TO listen to her right?

I guess Hillary was grabbing some pussy too...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424555/Bill-Clinton...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure Flowers never even claimed to be a rape victim, nor did Lewinsky. I might be remembering wrong, but as far as I recall only one woman claimed to have been raped by Bill. Bill didn't even admit to having sex with anyone but Flowers and Lewinsky (well, he said he didn't have sex with Lewinsky, which might be technically correct, depending on your opinion of whether a BJ is sex).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
I'm pretty sure Flowers never even claimed to be a rape victim, nor did Lewinsky. I might be remembering wrong, but as far as I recall only one woman claimed to have been raped by Bill. Bill didn't even admit to having sex with anyone but Flowers and Lewinsky (well, he said he didn't have sex with Lewinsky, which might be technically correct, depending on your opinion of whether a BJ is sex).

I did say, she wasnt really a rape victim. But since she wasnt raped, we dont have to listen to her right?
If she had been raped we would HAVE TO listen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
sfox wrote:

I did say, she wasnt really a rape victim. But since she wasnt raped, we dont have to listen to her right?

How cute. Just trying anything to distract from the perverted human the GOP got saddled with. Thanks for the display of intellectual and moral for our amusement. How thoughtful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Goddamn, the '90s are back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
sfox wrote:

How cute. Just trying anything to distract from the perverted human the GOP got saddled with. Thanks for the display of intellectual and moral for our amusement. How thoughtful

Yeah, everyone on the left is unmentionable for at least a month after someone on the right says something stupid, or they dig up something stupid from a decade ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
sfox wrote:

Yeah, everyone on the left is unmentionable for at least a month after someone on the right says something stupid, or they dig up something stupid from a decade ago.

But thanks to you we can also have stupidity serve up fresh. How thoughtful of you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Also, what the hell does it matter to anyone if she was?

This is just back to the "She must be a lesbian, she's too aggressive and mannish to be a real woman!" bullcrap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:

This is just back to the "She must be a lesbian, she's too aggressive and mannish to be a real woman!" bullcrap.

What does it matter if Trump talks like half the male population?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
windsagio wrote:

Because Trump is on the rude, crude, obnoxious, shithead, mysogonistic, dipshit, douchenozzle, fuckface half? That half should never be a major party candidate for the President of the United States.

See why it matters now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
windsagio wrote:

Because Trump is on the rude, crude, obnoxious, shithead, mysogonistic, dipshit, douchenozzle, fuckface half? That half should never be a major party candidate for the President of the United States.

See why it matters now?

Not really...
Yeah, he talks like a neanderthal. So do most people at some point.
I am sure all you leftists on here have never said anything negative about any other person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I have a problem with you all whining about someone's virtue when you seem to not have all that much bad to say about a sitting president banging an intern. So trump talks like s douche and you all lose your fucking minds. But bill boinking a teenage intern? Meh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
I guess I have a problem with you all whining about someone's virtue when you seem to not have all that much bad to say about a sitting president banging an intern. So trump talks like s douche and you all lose your fucking minds. But bill boinking a teenage intern? Meh.

You are correct in one thing though. You do have a problem. You seem The Donald was actually talking about sexually assaulting women. You problem seem to be you lack the intelligence to figure that out. And also figure out that it really takes a vile waste of a human being to grant permission to Howard Stern to call his own daughter a "piece of ass".

Work on that little problem wont you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Really?
Well, I guess Gennifer Flowers wasnt really a rape victim, so we dont HAVE TO listen to her right?

She's been long known to swing both ways.

The liberals are just embarrassed by it for some reason, so they've suppressed it a lot. If she wins it'll probably become more publicly known.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
windsagio wrote:

The 90s seem to matter to Trump haters at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
windsagio wrote:

[Citation Needed]

Seriously, do you hang around with PUA's all the time or something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
windsagio wrote:

I strongly suspect this is the thing it is because he's clearly not changed at all.

I was laughing because I can't believe they'd go back to the stupidest of the early Hillary-hate more than anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

I am sure all you leftists on here have never said anything negative about any other person.

Since we have zero information on the social behaviour of Neanderthals let's just say he behaved like the shithead he clearly is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
DavidDearlove wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Since we have zero information on the social behaviour of Neanderthals let's just say he behaved like the shithead he clearly is.

The effeminate men who cringe at men using pussy and fag around other men has been heard from.

Shithead, however, is apparently OK to these two faced losers.

Sooo, just between a couple old assholes like us, what else makes your pussy hurt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

The effeminate men who cringe at men using pussy and fag around other men has been heard from.

Sooo, just between a couple old assholes like us, what else makes your pussy hurt?

You actually know, right, that it's less the pussy, more the 'grab them in the'?

You, also, are talking like your sense of normal is defined by PUA's and MRA's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

I assume that in your mind you are some kind of Uberman rather than a loser who comes here to whine.
I assume you include me in your list of effeminate men (since you cannot write a sentence where the noun agrees with the verb I can't be sure.) Ad Hominum the last resort of the useless.
I assume you think shitheat has some entymology involving penisus and anuses or I have no idea what you are going on about. Sadly this is not true.
I will gladly use other adjectives for Trump if you like. Scum comes to mind. The man is beneath contempt. Note that this is not ad hom. as we are discussing his personality based om his own comments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

TheDashi wrote:
Hillary bi? Really?

Ho-hum! It would appear that Jennifer Flowers was indeed inspired by Pat Robertson's End-Times novel, "The End of the Age".

> Excerpts from the book "The Year 2000: Essays on The End" edited by Charles B. Strozier & Michael Flynn:

Pat Robertson

Amid the signs that a new millenium was near, Pat Robertson -- the pioneer religious broadcaster, one-time Presidential candidate, and founder of the politically powerful Christian Coalition -- broke into the world of popular fiction with his first novel, "The End of the Age" (1995).

It begins in the year 2000 when a 300,000,000-pound meteor hits the southern California coast, plunging the planet into a fit of tidal waves and nuclear meltdowns, killing 500,000,000 people and dooming the rest to subservience under a demonic dictator who assumes control of the U.S. Government. From a base camp in New Mexico, a small group of Bible-beliving Christians survive the natural disasters and economic chaos. They use satellite TV and radio transmissions to coordinate a Christian resistance to satanic government agents until finally, the Rapture begins and they are transported to Heaven to spend eternity with Jesus Christ.

Throughout, the plot is thickened with gems from the mind of Pat Robertson. After the President of the United States kills himself live on TV broadcast nationwide in remorse for not having warned the country in advance about the meteor, the Hillary Clinton-like wife of the drunk and degenerate Vice President moves into action. A bisexual who has dabbled in New Age religion and feminism, she conspires with a foreign billionaire named Tarriq Haddad, who arranges the assasination of her husband (the Vice President) and the ascent to the Presidency of one Mark Beaulieu. He is the Antichrist, having first become possessed by the Hindu god Shiva while on a Peace Corps stint in India. (Shiva, it turns out, is Satan, as are all non-Christian deities, which makes evangelization of the non-Western world all the more imperative before the year 2000.)

That is the intended message of Robertson's book. In an interview with "Charisma" magazine to promote "The End of the Age", Robertson said he wrote the novel not because he has any idea when the end will come but because the world is moving inevitably toward two major spiritual events: "Worldwide evangelization and revival of epic proportions" and "world judgment", seen in "an increase of progressively severe warnings and judgments of God -- things like earthquakes, tornadoes, and heat waves we've recently experienced." The message of the book, said Robertson,is that Christians have just a short amount of time "to take the gospel to world."

Indeed, many were. In 1996, Robertson's book was one of the best-selling fiction books sold in Christian bookstores. It was heavily promoted on Robertson's own "700 Club" progam, and though it was an uninspiring was a work of fiction, it was right in step with late-1990s thinking about the evangelical subculture. On the eve of the new millenium, evangelical Christians talked of redoubling their global missionary efforts, fueled by hopes and fears that the end of the age was truly near.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Shitheat?

And you call me out for a typo? Noted.

What else makes your pussy hurt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds like it could be a Game of Thrones plot. Did she marry Bill for the power, but she was lesbian the whole time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
windsagio wrote:

2005 was not in the 90s
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.