1 Posts

Xenofera» Forums » News

Subject: Xenofera – KickStarter Campaign Day 6 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taela Sky
msg tools
Progress

The campaign is going great. At the end of Day 5, the project is just shy of being 40% backed.

Cownivore and I spent the day promoting Xenofera at the PixelPop Festival in St. Louis. We’ll be there again tomorrow.

Once again Xenofera got very positive responses. Several of the attendees have already backed the project.

Shout out to those who checked out the game today at PixelPop. I know I'll see some of you tomorrow.

We were also able to demo the game on the Center stage at the Science Center which was a really interesting experience.

And we participated in a Game Designer’s Panel with along with Volcano bean. The Panel discussed a number challenges that designers have. We discussed a number of topics, including the creation and evolution of Xenofera and what influenced the game.

Early Funding

Now on to Day 6's xenofera.....................................

It is the Ulamarth.

The Ulamarth is a night hunter. It waits, perched on a low branch, to ambush small creatures that pass below it. Leaping from the tree, it impales its prey and then drags it back up into the tree. Being nocturnal it is rarely seen.

Only one more creature to go. Then all we have to do is fund early.

Hope you have a good day.

Liz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.