Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We're limiting purchase to one copy per wave until we've been able to catch up with demand. We're not chatting about how we're enforcing that to avoid making it easier to exploit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good on you guys ... Im sure most people were afraid of supply issues if youd be able to get more than 1 per person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rats I was hoping it would be more stringent. My concern is the ebay amazon hoarder crowd gobbling up the supply to resell at 2x, 3x, etc... the cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GilbertMark wrote:
Rats I was hoping it would be more stringent. My concern is the ebay amazon hoarder crowd gobbling up the supply to resell at 2x, 3x, etc... the cost.

Yeah, I doubt we'll be able to fully avoid a resell market, unfortunately. With that said, how much more stringent would you make it than 1 per person?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GilbertMark wrote:

With Riot's plan, anyone trying to do this will take a bath and lose cash on fees. This is an unlimited run in tranches, just like any other boardgame.

The main difference is that because they are selling direct, they can control who their customers are (sellingonly 1 copy). If they had gone distributor to retail, then there would be no way to do this, as anyone could just walk into a store and buy out all their copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
We're limiting purchase to one copy per wave until we've been able to catch up with demand. We're not chatting about how we're enforcing that to avoid making it easier to exploit.

Will you be able to checkout and pay by PayPal mate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tunachunk wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:

Yes, our merch store supports Pay Pal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
tunachunk wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:

Yes, our merch store supports Pay Pal.

For some reason (Im on EU site) im having a problem registering my address.... it keeps asking "select state" and doesn't give me an option when I click on it.

Will we have to register on the website to buy, or will there be an option for an express paypal checkout mate?
Thanks for your replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Intini
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tunachunk wrote:

Will we have to register on the website to buy, or will there be an option for an express paypal checkout mate?
Thanks for your replies.

You can do a guest checkout, just make sure you're on the EU site

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
intinig wrote:
tunachunk wrote:

Thanks for your replies.

You can do a guest checkout, just make sure you're on the EU site

Ok cool...cheerz m8.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Willo
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tunachunk wrote:

For some reason (Im on EU site) im having a problem registering my address.... it keeps asking "select state" and doesn't give me an option when I click on it.

I have found that if you select the "Country" before selecting to change the "State". That the "State" will then function properly again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.