Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K. Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
By Crom !
mbmbmbmbmb
A good question just came up on the Kickstarter comments section. Something along the lines of what dice (as defined in the scenarios) could be re-rolled, such as incantations.

With regards to incantations in "The Final Ritual" it is clearly stated in the scenario description that the dice cannot be re-rolled.

But what about the interrogation dice in the "Wrath of Anu" and the With me! roll in "Infernal pursuit part 1" ?

I believe that these could both be re-rolled, since nothing specific is mentioned abut them not being permitted to be re-rolled ?

Can anyone verify this ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
stenfisker wrote:
But what about the interrogation dice in the "Wrath of Anu" and the With me! roll in "Infernal pursuit part 1" ?

- Interrogation in the "Wrath of Anu" : No re-roll.
- With me! in "Infernal pursuit part 1" : Re-roll allowed.
(both explicit in french OL book)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
By Crom !
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I forgot to look at the french rules this time...

So I just have one more question. Who was the clown that translated the rules from french to english ? He should be fired ! This is like the 10th time that something really important has been omitted or mistranslatedsoblue
Please Monolith, use a different translator when making the new rules !

EDIT: Sorry for going a bit off topic here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wait wtf? So this info is just plainly missing in the english version of the rules?? shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glen bruton
msg tools
mb
stenfisker wrote:
Who was the clown that translated the rules from french to english ? He should be fired !

you can fire Google Translate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they come out with an FAQ/Errata, otherwise this whole pile will be sold with the quickness. I ain't got time for games with major rules issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes,

The rulebook in English is very disappointing, with lots of things simply unclear.

There is a new English language one on the way, but I agree: the game takes a lot of effort and checking up on forums to be easily playable with the rulebook supplied.

Still, I will stick with it, as it seems like a great system and it looks so good too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.