Subject: A lot of dubts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vincenzo ragusa
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi, i bought this fantastic game but i have a lot of dubts:

1) Phase II: I can build up to 3 buildings (Example: i can build 3 residence lv3 if i respect the requirements) or up on 3 tiles (Example: i can build 3 residence lv1, because i can build on only 3 tile)?

2) Police and Fire Station cost only 2$\3$? they didn't have other requirements?

3) Phase III: I have a new citizen from carrier table to city hall because i have a factory with a free space or i need to count every free space in a factory? (a Level 3 Factory with 3 free space give me 3 or 1 citizen?

3) Phase III: i can send 1 tourist in every enemy borough? but i choose who and when in Phase 3A?

4) Phase VI: The player with the most pollution kill a citizen\tourist or the player with the production of most pollution this round kill a citizen\tourist?

5) Phase VI: If i have a lot of park and i have a total negative pollution, i can decrease my % of pollution? (Example: I have 50% pollution, 4 for my citizien and -8 for my parks space, i can decrease my pollution to 46%?)

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Let's see:

1) You can build whichever size you want but the rules for when you're allowed to build a bigger one are a bit tricky. There's a good thread about it here already.

2) The only way to build them is through the favour board but note that the two should be swapped around matching their size. It doesn't have to be money but could be promises or points also.

3) You get a new citizen to your city hall for every empty spot in your factories as long as there is room for them in the town hall.

3) Yes you can send to each neighbouring borough - so you cannot send it directly across the table in a four-player game.

4) The player with the most pollution this around as soon as at least one player has reached a level of 10.

5) Your pollution level can never be reduced so no having more parks than pollution produced does not lower you pollution level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
Let's see:

1) You can build whichever size you want but the rules for when you're allowed to build a bigger one are a bit tricky. There's a good thread about it here already.

2) The only way to build them is through the favour board but note that the two should be swapped around matching their size. It doesn't have to be money but could be promises or points also.

3) You get a new citizen to your city hall for every empty spot in your factories as long as there is room for them in the town hall.

3) Yes you can send to each neighbouring borough - so you cannot send it directly across the table in a four-player game.

4) The player with the most pollution this around as soon as at least one player has reached a level of 10.

5) Your pollution level can never be reduced so no having more parks than pollution produced does not lower you pollution level.

Morten is unbeatable... =
You can build the police Dpt and the fire station during the building phase. They count for one building action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Alban. I didn't realise that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vincenzo ragusa
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a side note, I think the word you're looking for is doubts. Since you typed it twice, I assume that wasn't just a typo....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...just a follow-up: If there is no room in your city hall for new citizens at the end of the move phase because you have factory goods in there, do the new citizens just not appear? Or are you obliged to get rid of the goods?

Also: what happens to a citizen in a structure that you demolish?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
They just do not appear. If I remember correctly, a citizen will move to your town hall if there is room and if there is not it moves to your area with available workers on your player mat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.