Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ireland
Dublin 5
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

Any update on this?. I thought it was fall/ October that it was kickstarting. So is it the next couple of weeks?.I want to make sure I keep some cash for this one,but there's a lot of temptation around ,and I have no control when it comes Boardgames and Kickstarter blush .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom butler
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Captain Boardgame,

Thanks for reaching out. We are approaching an early to late November launch at this time. Thanks for your continued interest and generating Pirate Republic buzz.

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Juan Llanos
Spain
Alcala de Henares
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting for relaunch arrrharrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gab Pal
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
The best games ingeniously blend Euro and Ameritrash styles
badge
THE CAKE IS A LIE !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Green Feet Games just sent out this news:

Quote:

Pirate Lovers,

It's with great reluctance I write to inform you the Pirate Republic 2.0 relaunch date has been pushed to 13 January 2017.

The reviews coupled with the prototype changes are not complete. We have a game that is 95% there--and you can spend 100% of your time on just the last 5%, which we've done.

I will have the rules sent out to you by 1 December and slowly start to include other game accouterments.

All game reviews are important but we really hope to have a positive review from Rondo. The game ships to him later this week.

All the best,

Tom

I for one am eagerly awaiting the launch.
Good things come to those who wait
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Juan Llanos
Spain
Alcala de Henares
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who is Rondo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireland
Dublin 5
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NeORomani wrote:
Who is Rondo?

I think he's Rahdo's brother?.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireland
Dublin 5
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad Scientist wrote:
Green Feet Games just sent out this news:

Quote:

Pirate Lovers,

It's with great reluctance I write to inform you the Pirate Republic 2.0 relaunch date has been pushed to 13 January 2017.

The reviews coupled with the prototype changes are not complete. We have a game that is 95% there--and you can spend 100% of your time on just the last 5%, which we've done.

I will have the rules sent out to you by 1 December and slowly start to include other game accouterments.

All game reviews are important but we really hope to have a positive review from Rondo. The game ships to him later this week.

All the best,

Tom

I for one am eagerly awaiting the launch.
Good things come to those who wait

True,I would rather wait the extra couple of months and get a tested and well prepared game.
Looking forward to the reviews..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.