Subject: The gun in the meeple source upgrade kit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
https://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=CarsonCity

What do people use the gun for? To replace the three guns token? It wasn't listed on the original meeple source kickstarter so was a bonus when it arrived. I'm just not sure what to use it for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Maybe if I hit it with my wrench?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They replace the single gun tokens that you get at the start of the game and every time you build a ranch or a mine (or buy one from one of the new personality tiles.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
mmesich wrote:
They replace the single gun tokens that you get at the start of the game and every time you build a ranch or a mine (or buy one from one of the new personality tiles.)

Those are the wooden guns that come with the deluxe version. I am asking about the one wooden gun that comes with the meeple source pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Maybe if I hit it with my wrench?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oldskoolsi wrote:
mmesich wrote:

Those are the wooden guns that come with the deluxe version. I am asking about the one wooden gun that comes with the meeple source pack.

Whoops, I guess I fired too soon.

I have no idea. One thing I notice though is that the description says 17 pieces but the image has 18. Maybe the gun isn't supposed to be there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Buch
Germany
Osburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think, it's for promotional purposes. The guns are way more beautiful than the kickstarter black guns of Quined. Meeple Source's guns can be bought on their website.
Other than that I canot think of another reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I checked with Meeple Source and apparently people had requested it to replace the three guns. Personally I prefer the 3 gun token because it's clear it's worth three. I'll still use all the other stuff though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.