Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is such a wonderful game. And with some balancing and updated rules this could really be an awesome game!
Just put Kevin Wilson on the job and we'll get the boardgame of the year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I've got my first edition Pacesetter copy on my shelf, and still break it out 20+ years later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my first copy about 30 years ago (when it was released). I still love the game and believe that with a few tweaks it could still hold its own against modern games. Just look at the success of Arkham Horror.
I wrote Mayfair Games on Facebook to ask them about the game, I'll post their reply here once I get it. I'm not hopeful that they'll give me good news, but one can always hope!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
1066, Tears to Many Mothers, coming to Kickstarter!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never played it, but I've been subscribed to its forums for about ten years. Needless to say I'd be interested in a remake...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
Never played it, but I've been subscribed to its forums for about ten years. Needless to say I'd be interested in a remake...

And incidentally you're a game designer. Perhaps you're the right person to make this game a reality.
Given the great job you have done on Gloom of Kilforth I'd be surprised if you couldn't make this game a lot better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lugiber wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:

And incidentally you're a game designer. Perhaps you're the right person to make this game a reality.
Given the great job you have done on Gloom of Kilforth I'd be surprised if you couldn't make this game a lot better.

Well, that's very kind of you to say so Peter.
If I ever get chance to play it I'll let you know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.