Lancaster» Forums » General

Subject: extra stickers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, we just purchased this game, and there are extra stickers I cannot figure out what to do with. There are the player color ones with blank brown shields, and then brown numbers..... Any idea what they are for?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Spares in case any of the others come off/wear away. Use the appropriate color for the piece, apply the right number on that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wish more publishers included extra stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it is so weird to have extra anything, that I made a post about it because I assumed instead I was just stupid and missing where to stick them. Yeah... alright, moving on now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well my copy came with a cloth bag. Yep, a bag. Nothing to do with the game. Just, "here, have a bag."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Boyd
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
I Play With Toy Soldiers.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stevepop wrote:
Well my copy came with a cloth bag. Yep, a bag. Nothing to do with the game. Just, "here, have a bag."

Glad to know I wasn't the only one, mine did as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came with a cloth bag too, but no rules.

It's funny, just the other day I was wanting a cloth bag for a different game, but I didn't have one. I know how I'll be using my Lancaster bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering about the bag too. I'm guessing the put it in there in lieu of several plastic bags, but it might also be for the war tiles since they are supposed to be drawn randomly. My copy was missing one of my blue knight pieces. I hope their fulfillment service is good. I've heard 'not good' things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sataranji
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
My copy was missing 2 punchboards. I wrote to Queen, they confirmed what I needed and shipped it right away. They took a while to arrive, coming from Germany and all, but in my case their fulfillment service was very good.

My copy also contained a cloth bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.