Subject: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3.5 ?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mb
Some ideas to add to the excellent work done. One pic remake (carter). Comments welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ducko Kaiju
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
The SHIELD MCU show and SHIELD in general turned into SHIELD OFFICERS; adds more thematic elements to the game. Has anyone played test these? or any of the previous SHIELD OFFICERS?

My only concerns with SHIELD OFFICERS (or even sidekicks) is that it may take away the focus from the heroes; but I do like it gives more options or back up or even strategy.

More customs and variations are always welcomed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacnud Llah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool stuff. What comic is Jimmy Woo from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mb
Jimmy Woo was a SHIELD Officer in the 60s and 70s
then he became Agents of Atlas founder

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well, I don't know the characters a whole lot, so I can't say what matches them best ability-wise.

They all seem pretty fair, except for John Garret since it's a KO with an added bonus, and no triggers. Might be too good...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
They look pretty good. Since you're obviously familiar with the TV series, I'm hoping you can answer something for me. I've only seen the last two episodes.

Who's the new director? I know he has a secret, but I haven't managed to catch his name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsallak wrote:
They look pretty good. Since you're obviously familiar with the TV series, I'm hoping you can answer something for me. I've only seen the last two episodes.

Who's the new director? I know he has a secret, but I haven't managed to catch his name.

His name is Jeffrey Mace.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Mace

He was the third Captain America and also known as Patriot at one point in time. Wikipedia says he's also the uncle-by-marriage of Thunderbolt Ross.

However, it appears in the MCU that they're taking a different path with him, as he is an Inhuman who has super strength and invulnerability. So far he seems like a white Luke Cage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish Sharon Carter was a character on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database. (Expansions)

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.