Subject: GOP jumping ship and an interesting abscence rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To no ones surprise the Chairman of the RNC cancelled all Sunday interviews on the various news shows. Kind of highlighting the "abandon ship" motif as re the SS Trump.

The interesting absence will be his Campaign Manager Ms. Conway.

http://www.thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/3...

So many reasons come to mind.

1. Even she can't stand working for that cretin anymore
2. She is busy prepping The Donald for the debate trying to make sure he does not soil himself on National TV (metaphorically speaking)

Or.

3. She is being dumped by the Trump campaign who is about to go full batshit crazy

And to think not too long ago people thought this would be a boring wonky election cycle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect they are working on debate strategy as this will be the biggest topic of his to address as his three opponents will no doubt bring it up as often as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

jeremycobert wrote:
I suspect they are working on debate strategy as this will be the biggest topic of his to address as his three opponents will no doubt bring it up as often as possible.

The problem is that Donald Trump made such provocatively lewd remarks on a lot more than just one occasion. Indeed, there are allegedly dozens of hours of more video and audio clips of controversial Trump remarks on the way which could open whole new cans of worms for Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

Right now the Chairman is fighting off calls for his ouster so seriously doubt he's helping out. And considering the lack of input she apparently had on his video "apology" doubt she's deep in the weeds on that

And by three opponents you of course refer to: Hillary Clinton,Common Sense, and Basic Human Decency.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
There are more white female republicans then black ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Right now the Chairman is fighting off calls for his ouster so seriously doubt he's helping out.

Sorry, but how the f**k is this Priebus' fault? He was advising them to broaden their appeal to non traditional demographics. This orange clown who panders to the alt-right is the fault of GOP primary voters, not Priebus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
To no ones surprise the Chairman of the RNC cancelled all Sunday interviews on the various news shows. Kind of highlighting the "abandon ship" motif as re the SS Trump.

The interesting absence will be his Campaign Manager Ms. Conway.

http://www.thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/3...

So many reasons come to mind.

1. Even she can't stand working for that cretin anymore
2. She is busy prepping The Donald for the debate trying to make sure he does not soil himself on National TV (metaphorically speaking)

Or.

3. She is being dumped by the Trump campaign who is about to go full batshit crazy

And to think not too long ago people thought this would be a boring wonky election cycle

I SAW this last night!!!

His other surrogates were appearing on shows in the last 3 to 24 hours and there wasn't one interview with Conway! I noticed she was gone.

Just a "what if" but what if Kellyanne Conway had been sexually assaulted during her lifetime? The odds are about 1/10 to 1/4 that one of his female surrogates have been sexually assaulted. If she was, then it may have been intolerable to work for him any more in an instant.

She's been looking increasingly tired since the first debate. I don't think she's been getting any sleep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I was Priebus or Conway, I'd be having an urgent, in-depth meeting with the renowned strategy consultants, Dr. Jack Daniels and Dr. Johnny Walker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tmcvey wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Right now the Chairman is fighting off calls for his ouster so seriously doubt he's helping out.

Sorry, but how the f**k is this Priebus' fault? He was advising them to broaden their appeal to non traditional demographics. This orange clown who panders to the alt-right is the fault of GOP primary voters, not Priebus.

There are those in the GOP who have been agitating for the party to cut loose Orange Lucifer since the fiasco of the debate and Miss Universe. Right now those voices have been proven to be prescient. The feeling being his appearing as a Trump surrogate has tied the GOP to Cheeto Jesus far too close, and now they get to answer for it at the polls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mb
tmcvey wrote:
If I was Priebus or Conway, I'd be having an urgent, in-depth meeting with the renowned strategy consultants, Dr. Jack Daniels and Dr. Johnny Walker.

I was about to suggest that she also seek the advice of the esteemed Dr. J. Cuervo, but then I remembered that Trump doesn't hire Mexicans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

tmcvey wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

And yet, Reince Priebus has continued to go against the directives of the lessons learned from the very post-mortem report about the outcome of the 2012 Presidential election that he himself commissioned.

So, Preibus is ultimately responsible for vascillating from reforming the process and instead deferring to the demands and dictates of the orange-haired clown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
She was back responding on the radio after the debate so I guess she's sticking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.