Smash Up» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Faction Idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaye Shenton
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hello, I'm new to Smash Up and I was just wondering if anyone had made a deck or two based on deal making and helping others. For example, lets call them Angels and Demons (I know these have been done before, but I didn't see them in the way I was thinking).

Angels would help other players and have some sort of card that says to gain 1 vp for however many times they've helped others.

Demons would have some sort of deal making ability where the deal benefits both players involved. Maybe they would have a card similar to the Angels' "gain 1 vp for however many times they've helped others" card? Except change the helped others to made deals.

I might work on making this myself, but I would need a lot of help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan
United States
Hellertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hello there
badge
Hello there
mbmbmbmbmb
The munchkin expansion has elves in it. In munchkin elves benefit from helping other players, so in the smash up version they have cards that help other players. If it interests you, you might want to look at that expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaye Shenton
United States
California
flag msg tools
Great, thanks! I will look into that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Oliveira
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elves are mostly in the direction you'd want indeed (grant power to opponent and 1 of his vp if he wins the base) - while having minions that can increase other player's power (when you want, if at all). Mix in some ignoble's concept and you might have something.

Now onto devil deals... You could have minions with talent only other people may activate - for instance they may choose for you to draw a card to put two power counter one of their minions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.