$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
$30.00
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the past week . . .


Quote:
– Justice drops the case against a gunrunner from Hillary’s Libya fiasco whose testimony would certainly have harmed Obama and Hillary.

– Evidence surfaced that the White House participated in the cover-up of Hillary’s violation of national security laws with her private server even though they said they absolutely knew nothing about the server and would not interfere with an investigation.

– We have learned more this week about how the investigation of Hillary by the Justice Department and FBI was a pure sham as they gave immunity to so many, took so much stuff off limits, and even carried out the destruction of evidence. The email investigation was pretend, just like the IRS investigation and any supposed investigation of the Clinton Foundation. It is clear that the White House, Justice Department, State Department, and IRS are working specifically to protect Obama and Hillary instead of working for the American people.

– Aleppo and Syria are deteriorating rapidly despite Obama and Kerry being extremely tough and telling Russia and Assad to stop it.

– Obama partially blamed the Civil War in Syria on a drought he says was caused by humans. That is one of the most ignorant statements ever. The war is because Assad is a tyrant, and the Mideast is essentially a desert that has had continued droughts for millennia.

– An NBC News man topped Obama’s stupidity by saying the worthless Paris climate agreement would stop hurricanes.

– Obamacare is collapsing rapidly. The multiple lies to pass the law are more obvious every day. The law is greatly harming the middle class and small employers and reducing the potential for full-time jobs.

– An NSA contractor who committed the same crime as Hillary by keeping classified documents at home on several nonsecure devices is under arrest. Why isn’t Hillary?

The media, of course, don’t focus on any of these things. Instead they trot out a tape of Trump talking dirty about women eleven years ago.


What strikes me as curious about Trash-Talkin' Trump, is that the media certainly didn't just "discover" this tape last week. They had to know about it. They released it when it could do the most damage. Not Hillary's campaign, from whom such "October surprises" would be expected, but the media that had surely had done their research and held onto it until now.

Why?

The answer, of course, is that the media is just an arm of the Democratic Party.

But we knew that.

. . . .

Also, Republicans, why didn't you know this? Why didn't you do your oppo research on Trump as thoroughly as you knew the Democrats would?

And why are you surprised that they're using the same playbook they always use?


. . .


All those other things in that list above? Look away, my children! Those are things that matter! The media would prefer not to talk about them. And they won't.

Your vote this year is either for dirty talk or Washington lawlessness.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny O aka Johnny Soul
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Harvester of eyes, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's kinda like trying to decide between getting a vasectomy performed by an experienced surgeon who should have had her medical license revoked for malpractice or a lecherous old dude who's never held a scalpel, ain't it?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
It's kinda like trying to decide between getting a vasectomy performed by an experienced surgeon who should have had her medical license revoked for malpractice or a lecherous old dude who's never held a scalpel, ain't it?


No.

It's like choosing between the crazy uncle, . . . and the thoroughly corrupt and evil woman who brings along with her an army of evil bureaucrats who will carry out her evil orders, and a propaganda machine that will brainwash you all into believing her evil is good.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you going to make a stand against evil by voting for Trump?
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
scribidinus wrote:
It's kinda like trying to decide between getting a vasectomy performed by an experienced surgeon who should have had her medical license revoked for malpractice or a lecherous old dude who's never held a scalpel, ain't it?


No.

It's like choosing between the crazy uncle, . . . and the thoroughly corrupt and evil woman

Maybe if the crazy uncle molested all of his nieces. I know you love your buddy Trump, but you should at least be honest with yourself and everyone else and admit the type of man that he is.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there evidence for all these stories or is it just pulled from "Bill Kristol's fever dreams"*?

*my new favorite expression
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:


What strikes me as curious about Trash-Talkin' Trump, is that the media certainly didn't just "discover" this tape last week. They had to know about it. They released it when it could do the most damage. Not Hillary's campaign, from whom such "October surprises" would be expected, but the media that had surely had done their research and held onto it until now.

Why?

The answer, of course, is that the media is just an arm of the Democratic Party.

But we knew that.

. . . .

Also, Republicans, why didn't you know this? Why didn't you do your oppo research on Trump as thoroughly as you knew the Democrats would?



Confirms my suspicion that Trump was just a fake candidate so Hillary would win.

I never saw these pictures before but damn....





This shit was planned all along.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Is there evidence for all these stories or is it just pulled from "Bill Kristol's fever dreams"*?

*my new favorite expression

Of course they are legit, all you have to do is go to the Sean Hannity section of the Fox News web site to find out the truth for yourself.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Is there evidence for all these stories . . .


Really?

I mean, seriously. Are you that ignorant? Take the sham FBI investigation alone . . . did you realize that they were handing out immunity like Halloween candy? Did you realize that part of their immunity deals involved the FBI actually agreeing to destroy evidence?

The whole thing was a sham from the start. The FBI has been completely compromised. This should be a huge concern to Americans. Not Donald Trump talking about pussy. The DOJ, the FBI, and the White House colluding to cover up crimes in order to advance a single political party? This is Banana Republic stuff!

Oh, right. Trump said "pussy." Hur hur.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
scribidinus wrote:
It's kinda like trying to decide between getting a vasectomy performed by an experienced surgeon who should have had her medical license revoked for malpractice or a lecherous old dude who's never held a scalpel, ain't it?


No.

It's like choosing between the crazy uncle, . . . and the thoroughly corrupt and evil woman

Maybe if the crazy uncle molested all of his nieces.


You think all the news that has come out about Hillary's corruption is fake, but you think that Trump molested all his nieces.

It's hard to fight against brainwashing, but please get help.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...you've used the "But Hillary did it" gambit in defense of Trump at least 16 times despite how much you claim the "But Bush did it" is not a valid argument.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Maybe if the crazy uncle molested all of his nieces.
you think that Trump molested all his nieces.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
batman wrote:
...you've used the "But Hillary did it" gambit in defense of Trump at least 16 times despite how much you claim the "But Bush did it" is not a valid argument.

Do as I say, not as I do!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
scribidinus wrote:
It's kinda like trying to decide between getting a vasectomy performed by an experienced surgeon who should have had her medical license revoked for malpractice or a lecherous old dude who's never held a scalpel, ain't it?


No.

It's like choosing between the crazy uncle, . . . and the thoroughly corrupt and evil woman who brings along with her an army of evil bureaucrats who will carry out her evil orders, and a propaganda machine that will brainwash you all into believing her evil is good.



Whoa there tough guy ! Be careful, or you may end up on Hillary's super secret hit list that all those really legit sites always talk about !
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignoring the Hillary-licking assholes above, ... just how much of the RSP left's ignorance is willful, and how much is because the media simply refuses to treat the politicization of the DOJ and the FBI as newsworthy?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Ignoring the Hillary-licking assholes above, ... just how much of the RSP left's ignorance is willful, and how much is because the media simply refuses to treat the politicization of the DOJ and the FBI as newsworthy?


So what's the conspiracy theory this week ? That the FBI is in the tank for Hillary ? That the reason we haven't found Bigfoot is because Hillary had him whacked ?
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Ignoring the Hillary-licking assholes above, ... just how much of the RSP left's ignorance is willful, and how much is because the media simply refuses to treat the politicization of the DOJ and the FBI as newsworthy?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

what do you plan on doing to stand against the evil?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Ignoring the Hillary-licking assholes above, ... just how much of the RSP left's ignorance is willful, and how much is because the media simply refuses to treat the politicization of the DOJ and the FBI as newsworthy?


So what's the conspiracy theory this week? That the FBI is in the tank for Hillary?


There's no doubt about that. The question is rather why you think that's okay?

I don't give a rat's ass about Trump. I worry about what will happen in a nation where the FBI and the DOJ are thoroughly compromised by one political party.

You don't care because it's the Democratic Party.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Justice drops the case against a gunrunner from Hillary’s Libya fiasco whose testimony would certainly have harmed Obama and Hillary.
And maybe national security. By the way who wanted to overthrow Qaddafi, it was not liberals?


Quote:
Evidence surfaced that the White House participated in the cover-up of Hillary’s violation of national security laws with her private server even though they said they absolutely knew nothing about the server and would not interfere with an investigation.
Is this more hearsay evidence?

Quote:
We have learned more this week about how the investigation of Hillary by the Justice Department and FBI was a pure sham as they gave immunity to so many, took so much stuff off limits, and even carried out the destruction of evidence. The email investigation was pretend, just like the IRS investigation and any supposed investigation of the Clinton Foundation. It is clear that the White House, Justice Department, State Department, and IRS are working specifically to protect Obama and Hillary instead of working for the American people.
Or may this is what always happens when the right and powerful are investigated and you are just pissed Clinton abused the system. After all congress also granted immunity to witnesses over this case.

Quote:
Aleppo and Syria are deteriorating rapidly despite Obama and Kerry being extremely tough and telling Russia and Assad to stop it.
Again how said Assad needed overthrowing, and also which candidate wants to give Russia an even freeer hand?

Quote:
Obama partially blamed the Civil War in Syria on a drought he says was caused by humans. That is one of the most ignorant statements ever. The war is because Assad is a tyrant, and the Mideast is essentially a desert that has had continued droughts for millennia.

Did he say this, can we have the quote or will it turn out to be another misrepresentation (ohh and Obama is not a candidate).

Quote:
An NBC News man topped Obama’s stupidity by saying the worthless Paris climate agreement would stop hurricanes.
So what, he is also not a candidate?

Quote:
Obamacare is collapsing rapidly. The multiple lies to pass the law are more obvious every day. The law is greatly harming the middle class and small employers and reducing the potential for full-time jobs.

Is it, as far as I have seen one state has issues, and again Obama is not standing.

Quote:
An NSA contractor who committed the same crime as Hillary by keeping classified documents at home on several nonsecure devices is under arrest. Why isn’t Hillary?
He also kept hard copies (did Clinton?), also there is evidence of theft.

He did not "receive" e-mails, he kept them (I thought one of the complaints agasint Clinton was she wiped them).

So not the same (colour me surprised).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Is there evidence for all these stories . . .


Really?

I mean, seriously. Are you that ignorant? Take the sham FBI investigation alone . . . did you realize that they were handing out immunity like Halloween candy? Did you realize that part of their immunity deals involved the FBI actually agreeing to destroy evidence?

The whole thing was a sham from the start. The FBI has been completely compromised. This should be a huge concern to Americans. Not Donald Trump talking about pussy. The DOJ, the FBI, and the White House colluding to cover up crimes in order to advance a single political party? This is Banana Republic stuff!

Oh, right. Trump said "pussy." Hur hur.


I'll look into it. It's hard to research all these issues while at the same time while researching ancient history and trying to have a little fun.

Republicans are also promoting a Banana Republic by not approving a justice so that there could be a possible 4-4 SC split and no legal result to a tied election.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
This shit was planned all along.

Isn't Trump's ego an easier explanation than conspiracy?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
scribidinus wrote:
It's kinda like trying to decide between getting a vasectomy performed by an experienced surgeon who should have had her medical license revoked for malpractice or a lecherous old dude who's never held a scalpel, ain't it?


No.

It's like choosing between the crazy uncle, . . . and the thoroughly corrupt and evil woman

Maybe if the crazy uncle molested all of his nieces. I know you love your buddy Trump, but you should at least be honest with yourself and everyone else and admit the type of man that he is.


The Honesty ship sailed quite a while ago. Now we just get to see how far these folks will publically abase themselves. Getting to be amazingly amusing.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jonb wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Ignoring the Hillary-licking assholes above, ... just how much of the RSP left's ignorance is willful, and how much is because the media simply refuses to treat the politicization of the DOJ and the FBI as newsworthy?


So what's the conspiracy theory this week? That the FBI is in the tank for Hillary?


There's no doubt about that. The question is rather why you think that's okay?

I don't give a rat's ass about Trump. I worry about what will happen in a nation where the FBI and the DOJ are thoroughly compromised by one political party.

You don't care because it's the Democratic Party.



It sure was smart of the president to appoint a REPUBLICAN to head the FBI to make sure they didn't take down a DEMOCRATIC politician.

Thanks, Obama!
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Ignoring the Hillary-licking assholes above, ... just how much of the RSP left's ignorance is willful, and how much is because the media simply refuses to treat the politicization of the DOJ and the FBI as newsworthy?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

what do you plan on doing to stand against the evil?


Apparently he's just going to bitch incessantly at us pitiable morlocks that he doesn't care about even a little.
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump is a piece of shit who should not be President.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.