Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael DeVito
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I'd love to hear everyone's high Prestige scores and what the cards that lead to them were. Most games end with the current rule set between 25 and 30 points it seems. What is your highest score? (# of players, score, and which cards)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rabid Schnauzer
msg tools
So far my highest score in an actual game has been a 38 - that was in a 4-player game where I managed to get Bracers of Division early, activate it twice, then build my slate and resource pools, getting off a Temporal Distortion, a Synchronistic Sculpture (for 14 points if I recall - all spaces on my slate were full, but not all linked) , and a final-turn Refine (with 4 items in play). I don't remember the specifics of the smaller scoring cards.

Edit: Update:I had a two player game last week where my wife managed to get Bracers of Division well used, then apply Doubling Cube to it and add a Synchronistic Sculpture on top, so that my own set of Scholar's Cap + other items + double Refine ended up losing me the game 38 to 41. That is so far the highest scoring game I have seen.

Conversely, at last night's library games I managed to win a 3 player game last night with a mere 21 points - rushing to pencils down before my wife could get to a third activation of Clock of Ages

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.