Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened this to inventory and sleeve the cards, and as I was checking everything, I'm not sure if I am missing something or got an extra something.

I have 6 of the larger punchboards, and all of them are different. I have 4 of the smaller punchboards, but one of them I have 2 of (the one with the 50 point markers on the bottom).

When I counted everything, it seemed that I should only have 3 small punchboards, and the duplicate is extra.

Was hoping someone could confirm. Thanks.

Bruce

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Hoeyveld
Belgium
Stabroek
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like you got one double in the box. If I remember right there were 3 in my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Just opened this to inventory and sleeve the cards, and as I was checking everything, I'm not sure if I am missing something or got an extra something.

I have 6 of the larger punchboards, and all of them are different. I have 4 of the smaller punchboards, but one of them I have 2 of (the one with the 50 point markers on the bottom).

When I counted everything, it seemed that I should only have 3 small punchboards, and the duplicate is extra.

Was hoping someone could confirm. Thanks.

Bruce

Not sure what you mean by 6 of the larger punchboards, etc.

The rules state precisely what components are in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo You are correct, you have an extra small board. My copy had three different ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
goo You are correct, you have an extra small board. My copy had three different ones.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.