Popular Tags: [View All]
Cap'n Howdy
United States
North Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all --

Played our first game last night and it was great!

I'm ready to play it again using a different faction (I won with the Trogs*) and I want to try a different faction.

We just had a few questions -- some I've already found the answers inn the FAQ. Here's the remaining:

1. I think I've found the answer to this one, just wanted to be sure -- is there a maximum number of Trog war party tokens that can be in a region, or can the Trog player keep using his default skill of Disappear every round to keep spamming the same region?

2. When units retreat, must they all go to a SINGLE adjacent non-Battle region under the retreating player's control? Can you split them up in different regions?

3. When you use an action to draw cards, can you draw from different decks -- for example, from your own deck and a Terrain deck? Or must the two cards come from the same deck?

Thanks!

*Does anyone else use "TROG, TROG, TROG!" as the Trog's warcry?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
selphil wrote:
Hello all --

Played our first game last night and it was great!

I'm ready to play it again using a different faction (I won with the Trogs*) and I want to try a different faction.

We just had a few questions -- some I've already found the answers inn the FAQ. Here's the remaining:

1. I think I've found the answer to this one, just wanted to be sure -- is there a maximum number of Trog war party tokens that can be in a region, or can the Trog player keep using his default skill of Disappear every round to keep spamming the same region?

2. When units retreat, must they all go to a SINGLE adjacent non-Battle region under the retreating player's control? Can you split them up in different regions?

3. When you use an action to draw cards, can you draw from different decks -- for example, from your own deck and a Terrain deck? Or must the two cards come from the same deck?

Thanks!

*Does anyone else use "TROG, TROG, TROG!" as the Trog's warcry?

1. You can spam it. But, remember, if you have no Trogs in Reserves, you're basically just giving your enemies a pile of Crystals. Also, at some point, nobody will enter, so that may or may not be counter to your desires.

2. You cannot split them. Single destination.

3. No. Same deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap'n Howdy
United States
North Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.