Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clicked on expansions tab for Kingdom Builder and nothing comes up. Mach Koro comes up and some others.Flash Point Fire Rescue also does not show expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
Clicked on expansions tab for Kingdom Builder and nothing comes up. Mach Koro comes up and some others

I get nothing for lists of 5 or 10, but 25 seems correct. Seems like a bug, but considering the different behaviors we're seeing, the devs may already be working on it.

If it doesn't sort itself in a few hours, I suggest editing your top message to add, "Please move to BGG Bugs", clicking the red X at the top of the page, and picking wrong forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
keso55 wrote:
Clicked on expansions tab for Kingdom Builder and nothing comes up. Mach Koro comes up and some others

I get nothing for lists of 5 or 10, but 25 seems correct. Seems like a bug, but considering the different behaviors we're seeing, the devs may already be working on it.

If it doesn't sort itself in a few hours, I suggest editing your top message to add, "Please move to BGG Bugs", clicking the red X at the top of the page, and picking wrong forum.
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I moved it to Bugs now so everything is together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
somethings gone wonky with the site. legendary deadpool forums consists of threads from a ton of games on BGG, not just that game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gulla
United States
Coral Gables
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconding. Something weird is going on with multiple games' pages.

Getting images of other games in game pages. (Images of Dungeon Lords in Grand Cru, for example)

Getting forum entries of different games in a game's page. (Medina)

Can't access versions or expansion pages for certain games. (Cacao comes to mind as an example from today).

Something is up.... soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
johnag68 wrote:
Something is up down.... soblue

FTFY. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yep, same here, happens on versions and expansions tabs on Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Summoner Wars and probably more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Nelson Jr.
United States
Cumberland
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
Clicked on expansions tab for Kingdom Builder and nothing comes up. Mach Koro comes up and some others.Flash Point Fire Rescue also does not show expansions.

Noticed it on Epic Card Game, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.