Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played The Old Forest as the second scenario of my saga and won it, but I have a problem with the condition for gaining the boon. I'll put it in spoiler tags because I think you're not supposed to see the resolution text before winning a scenario.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The condition for earning the boon is 12+ damage on Old Man Willow. But how can any damage be dealt to it? Stage 3B prohibits it from leaving the staging area, so players can't engage it and attack, and it's immune to player card effects, which shuts down direct damage effects as well. What am I missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dudeman Blarg
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Quest 3B does say he's considered to be engaged with each player, so I imagine that means you can swing back and attack. That's how I played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
soullos wrote:
Quest 3B does say he's considered to be engaged with each player, so I imagine that means you can swing back and attack. That's how I played it.

Wow. Now I feel dumb for missing that. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.