Popular Tags: [View All]
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can these two Dogs use their ability in ALL battles they are involved in, or only one?
Both English rules (any, a) and German rules (einer, compared to "1" if it'd be a good and clear rule and it should be only 1)) are somewhat ambiguous.
For some other Dogs the rules say "always or "whenever", which is not ambiguous, as far as I'm concerned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
lucyfer wrote:
Can these two Dogs use their ability in ALL battles they are involved in, or only one?
Both English rules (any, a) and German rules (einer, compared to "1" if it'd be a good and clear rule and it should be only 1)) are somewhat ambiguous.
For some other Dogs the rules say "always or "whenever", which is not ambiguous, as far as I'm concerned.

It's for every battle they participate in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Vitali
Italy
Casalecchio di Reno
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's in every battle they are involved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both for your answers,Brian and Alberto!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan S.
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, what's the reason for this conclusion? The wording of the rules is definitelu ambiguous. I tend to agree with that reading, but I could not say for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's for every battle he's involved in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.