Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those not using the official binders, which ones are you using? I was looking at some Ultra Pro 9 pocket ones and they're about $10 for the cheaper ones. Other option is just buy some cheap school binders and get card binder pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam C.
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The custom-cut pages really make the game that much more enjoyable to play. Consider cutting them yourself. It's tedious and takes forever, but it's worth it in the end. I did it for the Print and Play I played for weeks before my Deluxe box arrived.

Take an x-acto knife and cut right at the top of where the card separator seals are. It helps to put in junk cardstock into the slots first so you don't cut right through the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SergeEXE wrote:
The custom-cut pages really make the game that much more enjoyable to play. Consider cutting them yourself. It's tedious and takes forever, but it's worth it in the end. I did it for the Print and Play I played for weeks before my Deluxe box arrived.

Take an x-acto knife and cut right at the top of where the card separator seals are. It helps to put in junk cardstock into the slots first so you don't cut right through the page.

Cut into what? Can you show pics of the end result?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.