Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Glazier
United States
Brentwood (not the OJ one)
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand the statement in the Solo Conquest scoring section - take your fame as the base, then apply standard achievements scoring, except no titles are awarded.

What does it mean "no titles are awarded"? Do I still score all the "The Greatest so and so" achievements?

Also - what do the trophy cups with the +3/-3 and the smaller +1 +1 or =1 -1 ... mean?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You still get 2 points per adventure site, but you don't get 3 for having the most of them. You still lose 2 points per wound, but you don't lose an extra 3 for having the most of them. And so on.

I think the +1/-1 is what the title is worth if you're tied, instead of +3/-3 for getting it alone? Something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian -
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am fairly sure that the smaller +1/-1 etc. are the boni/mali applied to the player with the second-most objectives, i.e., the first runner-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Cali
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fs1987 wrote:
I am fairly sure that the smaller +1/-1 etc. are the boni/mali applied to the player with the second-most objectives, i.e., the first runner-up.
No. The +1 or -1 after the title is the reward for ties. There is no title for second place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray PG
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
There is an android app called MK Scoring which I always use, just input the scenario, the number of advanced actions, fame, artifacts etc. and it will score for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.