Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody in the U.S. have their copy on the way to them yet? I have a tracking number, but the game hasn't been shipped yet. I'm really looking forward to cracking the seal on this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
Dexposure.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tracking from UPS, live in OR, but UPS has not update as being shipped. I was also a backer of Vinhos Deluxe Edition KS and that one arrived on the same boat. I was wonder if both games are being sent in the same UPS package (I did not get a tracking for Vinhos).

Edit: both are LE.

Edit2: just got Vinhos Deluxe Edition from UPS today (Oct 12), so I guess that answers that question: no the 2 games did not ship together. Also still no update on the tracking of E:GR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt MacEachern
United States
Phoenix
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived Saturday 10/8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waltermac wrote:
Mine arrived Saturday 10/8

Yeah! Out of curiosity, what edition did you get? I have a sinking feeling the first container only had the Limited Edition, which I didn't order.

On a positive note, I also backed for The Daedalus Sentence, which is supposed to be in the second container with the rest of Galactic Rebellion. Maybe Eagle is waiting for both of my games to arrive before shipping them out together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel too bad. I have heard nothing from E-G.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt MacEachern
United States
Phoenix
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was just the standard game (Rebel package). My wife is giving it to me for Xmas so I can't report on the contents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
I wish I could play more games.
badge
Collecting games is not playing games.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a shipping notice for both, but The Daedalus Sentence is due in tomorrow and Empires is still just a label. I'm not worried about it but I stopped in this forum just to see if anyone else had theirs yet.

[edit - KS message says they came in the 6th and are shipping out]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IMCarnochan wrote:
I got a shipping notice for both, but The Daedalus Sentence is due in tomorrow and Empires is still just a label. I'm not worried about it but I stopped in this forum just to see if anyone else had theirs yet.

[edit - KS message says they came in the 6th and are shipping out]

I also backed The Daedalus Sentence, but don't have a shipping notice for it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil S
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone in the uk or Europe got their copy yet as I thought that container docked first - or do we have to wait until after essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the game supposed to come with a bag for cube combat? Don't think it warrants a new thread, figured I'd ask here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
captainraffi wrote:
Is the game supposed to come with a bag for cube combat? Don't think it warrants a new thread, figured I'd ask here

Yes, the game is supposed to come with a cloth drawstring bag.

I can't physically confirm, as I still don't have my copy yet. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wonder what the holdup is. Over a week since our tracking numbers were created, but still not shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cappello
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received notification of a label being created on Sept 26 with the caveat that the games would be arriving at their warehouse on Oct 5. I have emailed them twice with no response. I got nothing.

To be charitable, they may have been chewed up by Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:

I can't physically confirm, as I still don't have my copy yet. soblue

I emailed EGG; bags are only included with the limited edition version of the game. That bag has an embroidered logo. Base set doesn't have one; found an old crown royal bag haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least you guys got a label notice. I have only received a KS update stating that the games would start shipping (over 2,000 of them) on Oct 5.

Oh well. Plenty to do while waiting. (I am also waiting for Conan, Project ELITE and one other game.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My notice is still in the "label has been created" state since 9/27

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Glasson
United States
Hillsborough
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is also in just a label state since 9/27, but my Daedalus is arriving today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cappello
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EGR boxes are damaged - see this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/167427101/empires-galac...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.