Subject: 3rd party orders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlie Roselius
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
Does anyone know roughly when 3rd party orders will arrive at the distributor? I ordered from Boardlandia, just curious and impatient to join the rest of you curs and pirates!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeffery yelton
United States
Portales
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
I ordered mine from Cardhaus and it was shipped a few days ago, will be at my house on Thursday according to UPS.
It's strange how Miniature market, the war store, coolstuff, and many more are still showing it as "pre order", but at Cardhaus it's actively for sale, and I can confirm via the UPS shipping confirmation and the email confirmation that I rcvd from Cardhaus themselves that mine is on my way to me.

Hope they didn't "ship early" and get themselves in trouble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Wolf
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes and Noble already have it on their shelves in store...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger Man
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
Yeah I saw the Barnes and Noble thing... somewhat bitter tbh as I don't even have my initial delivery email from PHG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
badger101x wrote:
Yeah I saw the Barnes and Noble thing... somewhat bitter tbh as I don't even have my initial delivery email from PHG

If you *preordered* from PHG and haven't received a delivery email from them, you should probably contact them. To my understanding, they've sent out all of the delivery notices, so yours might have been missed. (Though I could be wrong about that.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Bowker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just confirming the CardHaus comment. My copies are set to arrive in NC tomorrow afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Knicely
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc currently lists it as available, but also cautions that more copies will be arriving through October 19.

It seems like either Miniature Market may just be lower down the list to receive the games than CoolStuffInc, it is taking longer to ship to MiniMart, or MiniMart could be taking longer to inventory/update/ship their copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Conser
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I logged into my coolstuff account and saw that it says it shipped today. Its not scheduled to arrive until 10/19 though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger Man
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
Yeah I emailed them last week Becq... They got back today saying that the European orders should be dispatched in the next 2 weeks. At least I know my order exists

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Alan Sayers
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deadwing34 wrote:
I logged into my coolstuff account and saw that it says it shipped today, not too long now.

Mine, too. It's supposed to arrive by Federal Express on Wednesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Yeager
United States
Hagerstown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mine shipped from Miniature Market on the 10th. Should arrive on the 18th!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T McC
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deadwing34 wrote:
I logged into my coolstuff account and saw that it says it shipped today. Its not scheduled to arrive until 10/19 though.

Mine shipped from CSI with an estimated delivery date of 10/19 as well, but since it's a Legacy game, this could permanently change or FedEx may be instructed to destroy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Roselius
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
To follow up, my Boardlandia just shipped, arrives the 20th :]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(PSN) SilentSniper_X_
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
thinman13 wrote:
deadwing34 wrote:

Mine shipped from CSI with an estimated delivery date of 10/19 as well, but since it's a Legacy game, this could permanently change or FedEx may be instructed to destroy it.

I walked in and picked up my CSI preorder yesterday so they should be out soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.