Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Disgustipater
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone still have the little ad sheet for the Cardassian and Ferengi expansions that you get in the base game box. I threw mine away and I seem to remember it listing components, and I'm trying to remember if it specifies how many cards of each type they have?

I'm trying to plan a card sleeve purchase.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick LAROSA
msg tools
If I had the game I probably would. 1st world problems

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
Disgustipater wrote:
Does anyone still have the little ad sheet for the Cardassian and Ferengi expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Krumrei
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Based on what we have in the core set, I would expect: 4 Large Cards (1 play aid, 3 fleet cards), 15 Small Cards (Advancements, and 18-23 Normal Cards (3 Trade Agreements, and 15-20 Encounter Cards) in each Race Expansion. That's just educated guesswork, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scrollreader wrote:
Based on what we have in the core set, I would expect: 4 Large Cards (1 play aid, 3 fleet cards), 15 Small Cards (Advancements, and 18-23 Normal Cards (3 Trade Agreements, and 15-20 Encounter Cards) in each Race Expansion. That's just educated guesswork, however.

plus star lanes and im pretty sure they said nodes as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dont forget the 10 planets, 30 ships, 10 control nodes, 3 fleet markers, and various resource and command tokens.

its 15 new exploration cards per each race expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it basically has to be 1/3 of what's in the base box. That won't change until we get the NPC factions like the Borg. For playable factions, they'll need to include everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.