Hide
11 Posts

BattleLore (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Battlelore pictures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Edman
msg tools
Trying to see if I can share some pictures of my BL set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O Sync
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks for sharing! My BL box with 2 exp and 2 reinf is still unpacked as I need to wait for Santa. I appreciate any details, comments and advice as I can’t wait to paint them !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Edman
msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Edman
msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Edman
msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Edman
msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing board! I wonder, though -- what does it look like when a unit occupies a forest hex? It looks like there isn't enough room for a unit to be in the hex with all those trees.

But it still looks fabulous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko J
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Seems like they're on separate bases and easy to lift off. I don't know how I'd personally feel about having to constantly add and remove them, but they do look nice.

Nice paintjobs as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Edman
msg tools
Thanks for the comments. It is true that I lift away the forests when they are occupied (and in fact put a regular forest tile there so that we don't forget). For me it is a small price to pay for the extra immersion that 3d terrain brings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christo Lockxxx
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
What did you use for the hex board. Was this something you created?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Edman
msg tools
I used styrofoam insulation plates. I drew the hexagonal pantern onto the surface and then burned the pattern using a a 'heat pen'. After the i melted indentions into the squares in which I glued small stones and sand (this ensures that the surface remains flat even though you add gravel). Finally painting and flocking (and adding a wood frame)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.