Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there going to be a Kickstarter for a new edition or print run this year? If so, when?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Is there going to be a Kickstarter for a new edition or print run this year? If so, when?

First things first, I'm only finishing to fulill the Argo Kickstarter and Argo will be released in November.
SteamRollers will come after that, It's still in the planning phase. I'll communicate more when it's more advanced
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ehanuise wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

First things first, I'm only finishing to fulill the Argo Kickstarter and Argo will be released in November.
SteamRollers will come after that, It's still in the planning phase. I'll communicate more when it's more advanced

Any updates yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
Yes, we're hard at work preparing a KS for SteamRollers :-)
This should be mid-end march or april, according to the time needed to make all the new art and preparations.
More later :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.