Subject: Kickstarter production update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kim released our first production update overnight: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1960349413/unfair/posts...

Perhaps most importantly, it contains a link to the Late Pledge page for those people who had problems with the Kickstarter pledge (http://www.goodgamespublishing.com/games/unfair/late-pledge....) but it has a picture of the draft box insert which we were all pretty excited to see

Also, Kim will be at Essen mostly in meetings with potential localisation partners for translations, but he's looking at setting up a demo or two of Unfair and Monstrous if people are interested.

K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Jo
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May I ask how long the late pledge thing will be open? meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Dimanarig
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Would the game be available to try out in PAX in Melb?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarah Jo wrote:
May I ask how long the late pledge thing will be open? meeple

Late pledges will be available for three weeks, four at the most.

WhiteHairedKon wrote:
Would the game be available to try out in PAX in Melb?

Yes indeedy! Joel and I will both be there, along with Kim and the GGP crew PLUS a special appearance by Nicole Castles who designed the card reverses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In case you've not seen the update through Kickstarter yet, all the files are now with the manufacturer and we are good to go! We are running a few weeks behind schedule and are disappointed that's the case - we wanted to have our copies for the holidays too. But with more than twice the number of Kickstarter backers we had ever thought possible AND a lot of really great crowd-funded feedback, our best laid plans have been stretched out a little.

If you were desperately hoping for a copy as a gift for someone special and are having to substitute a card instead, I've been working up a couple of cards that you'll be able to download and print out that are appropriately themed. I hope they'll be done in the next few weeks, and in oodles of time for the holiday season. Plus I really hope they give you a bit of a giggle

We'll be at PAX AUS this weekend - hope some of you will be there too for lots of geeky gaming goodness. Drop by the Good Games area in tabletop to say hi!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
misskatja wrote:
In case you've not seen the update through Kickstarter yet, all the files are now with the manufacturer and we are good to go! We are running a few weeks behind schedule and are disappointed that's the case - we wanted to have our copies for the holidays too. But with more than twice the number of Kickstarter backers we had ever thought possible AND a lot of really great crowd-funded feedback, our best laid plans have been stretched out a little.

If you were desperately hoping for a copy as a gift for someone special and are having to substitute a card instead, I've been working up a couple of cards that you'll be able to download and print out that are appropriately themed. I hope they'll be done in the next few weeks, and in oodles of time for the holiday season. Plus I really hope they give you a bit of a giggle

We'll be at PAX AUS this weekend - hope some of you will be there too for lots of geeky gaming goodness. Drop by the Good Games area in tabletop to say hi!

well that's just Unfair!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.