The Hotness
Games|People|Company
The Hotness has gone cold...
Keaton
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping someone may have purchased a dominion box insert (Lord of Rings compatable insert) from LaserIt and would be able to let me know if this would fit the cards if they are sleeved?

http://www.laserit.co.nz/mosaic-engraving/Games_Box_Inserts....

I asked LaserIt on their site and they were not sure and had never been asked that question. The Pathfinder compatable insert specifically says it allows for sleeves while this one does not.

Has anyone purchased or used one and is able to comment on if they fit sleeved cards?

Thanks
KP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going on the basis that it's a copy of the mr craft inserts (which I have) then...

If it's a really snug sleeve (ultra pro?) then should be ok, but close, if it's huge sleeve like Fantasy Flight Games then no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keaton
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nigel,

I have FFG sleeves. Any suggestions on where I would be able to find a storage option based locally?

I want to keep the original box so would prefer a suitable insert as the original is no good with sleeves as you are no doubt aware.

At this stage I only have the base game with no intentions of an expansion, I just want to make it more accessible with a box insert and it is a difficult game to get to the table when it needs to be sorted for each game.

Thanks
KP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I am aware of, there don't seem to be many local suppliers. :S

Here's what an sleeved organizer looks like:
http://www.thebrokentoken.com/sleeved-card-game-organizer/

they have to sacrifice the width of the middle row to fit the bigger sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.