Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
The "opposite day" thread title is a nice touch, Chris.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, at least we know what Trump will be focused on for the next few years after losing the election now that the birther conspiracy has been settled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the most bizarre circus of an election I've ever seen. It would actually be funny if it weren't so seriously disturbing.

I guess Trump's inspirational message to America is going from "Make America Great Again" to "Bill Clinton is the Real Rapist!!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And the complete obliteration of the Republican Party continues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Where are you moving to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
The ads featuring Trump defending Bill and calling these women losers and such will be entertaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I think that seals it: There is no way that Bill Clinton will win the presidency now. I doubt he even shows his face at the debate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Ok Sunday is my chill night where I usually watch TV. Usually my choices are Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Game of thrones. Fear the Walking Dead wrapped up last week and I am between shows. As such I am bored as shit and I don't feel like going to bed at 7PM. Also, I am in the middle of moving so I have a bottle of Rum, Whiskey and Tequila in my cabinet that are opened and I don't really want to move. So I have had 2 shots of Whiskey and about 4 glasses of Rum and Coke. Did I mention due to health issues I don't drink much?

So yea I am little drunk right now. But enjoy the "ironic" headline.

I thought Westworld on HBO was very good and highly recommend it. Also, Luke Cage on Netflix is well worth watching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
Luke Cage on Netflix is well worth watching.

Yep. I just rewatched Jessica Jones and DD S2 a couple weeks ago and finished Luke Cage two nights ago. They need to bring on Iron Fist quickly because they are hitting it out of the park with these Marvel shows.
The music in Luke Cage was phenomenal; the OST and performers alone make it worth watching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EYEL1NER wrote:
Well I think that seals it: There is no way that Bill Clinton will win the presidency now. I doubt he even shows his face at the debate.

Nope, he's right there in the front row, looking like he wants to whup the orange man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
BFoy wrote:
Where are you moving to?

My ex lives in Panama City Fl. so I am trying to get close to there. I am in IT but I don't think I will be able to find a decent job there so I am trying my luck in Tallahassee. I have done 2 phone interviews and the one looks promising. The other sounds like crap even if they do want me for a call back.

Good Luck with it man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
galad2003 wrote:
BFoy wrote:
Where are you moving to?

My ex lives in Panama City Fl. so I am trying to get close to there. I am in IT but I don't think I will be able to find a decent job there so I am trying my luck in Tallahassee. I have done 2 phone interviews and the one looks promising. The other sounds like crap even if they do want me for a call back.

I can certainly understand why you'd want to be close to your kids. Unfortunately, I never got to game with you. Good luck in your move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
BFoy wrote:
Where are you moving to?

I wish you sincere Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.