Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
We have opened all but the last box, so you are warned if you read the spoiler below.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I want to make sure we haven't lost some of our Retired Advisors for upgrading advisors at the end of the game. Going through all advisors it looks like we have had a total of 14 Retried Advisors. Does anyone have a count of how many retired advisors we should have up to this point? We have completed 9 games so far and there is only one Retired Advisor left, does only the last place finishing player get to upgrade an advisor in the next game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have 5 players? If you have more players then you're going to use more of the adviser upgrades. I don't think that's really a problem, even if you run out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we are playing with 5 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would play it the way it says to do it on page 20.

rulebook wrote:
After the game ends, follow these steps in order (within each step, the order is from the lowest game glory to the highest game glory)

Bold added for emphasis. Our games have seen us pass around the retired advisors starting with the lowest glory. We are playing with 5 as well but you have completed a couple extra games than us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
mcs1213 wrote:
I would play it the way it says to do it on page 20.

rulebook wrote:
After the game ends, follow these steps in order (within each step, the order is from the lowest game glory to the highest game glory)

Bold added for emphasis. Our games have seen us pass around the retired advisors starting with the lowest glory. We are playing with 5 as well but you have completed a couple extra games than us.

We have been playing as the rulebook states, just wanted to make sure we haven't actually lost any retired advisors and its possible to run out of them before the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.