Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
Love the world.
mbmbmbmbmb
When I broke the shrink on the country cards, I immediately noticed that all four corners of all of the red and yellow cards (Britain and Spain) had dark bands printed on the edges of the card. See below, with all of the yellow and red cards in a contiguous block on the left:

All four corners are like that.

It's harder to spot when the cards are shuffled, but if you look for it, you can get a general sense of what's coming in the draw deck.

I don't play with people who cheat, so we'll all do our best to ignore the card marking, but it's still a pretty irritating flaw in an otherwise good production.

Did anybody else have this problem with their copies of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gullotti
United States
Fort Wayne
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please reach out to us at customerservice@arcanewonders.com for replacement cards and any other manufacturing errors. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
Love the world.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The intrigue cards have that same marking in the corners, but I guess that isn't a problem since they're all like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.