Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Avery
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen Race for the Galaxy: The Gathering Storm expansion in stock at my OLGS for quite a bit. Is any of this out of print right now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is available on Amazon.com

Have you spoken to your store owner to ask if they're getting more in? It's not exactly current.

Otherwise, if your local brick and mortar doesn't have it, look to online ordering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Prince
Canada
Lacombe
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
familygaming wrote:
I haven't seen Race for the Galaxy: The Gathering Storm expansion in stock at my OLGS for quite a bit. Is any of this out of print right now?

It seems to be in stock everywhere except BoardGameBliss (probably the OLGS you're looking at.)

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/raceforgalaxygathering...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brink of War is currently cheap (£7.99) at one UK retailer (boardgameguru). That may be because it's going to go out of print but I don't know. It's possible that RGG are going to replace the individual arc one expansions with a combined edition next year guy the 10th anniversary of Race. It's also possible that they are discontinuing them but that seems unlikely to me. More likely TGS out of stock one place and BoW cheap in another is a coincidence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see it get played as much at conventions and game nights as in the past (say, 5 to 8 years ago). And this is for any of them, let alone with expansions. I was concerned that the game isn't much around FLGS anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.