Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get a copy of this game from retail in Germany. There are several cards that are marked as being Kickstarter cards. They have the Kickstarter logo on then.

Many of them have icons that aren't explained in the base rules or refer to game elements that seem to only exist in the expansions which aren't included in the retail game.

My question is this: Should all of these cards be excluded from use in the game if you only have the retail version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
KenH wrote:
I was able to get a copy of this game from retail in Germany. There are several cards that are marked as being Kickstarter cards. They have the Kickstarter logo on then.

Many of them have icons that aren't explained in the base rules or refer to game elements that seem to only exist in the expansions which aren't included in the retail game.

My question is this: Should all of these cards be excluded from use in the game if you only have the retail version?

The rules contain a note on the 1st page about where you can download the rules for those cards. The building and war promos usable in all situation, the patrons only if you have/use the connected expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the link to the cards' rules if you need it:
http://a-games.hu/downloads/KSPromoENG.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the expansions going to be made available separately for those of us who missed the Kickstarter?

We've really enjoyed the game so far but I have no idea what the other side of the board is used for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KenH wrote:
Are the expansions going to be made available separately for those of us who missed the Kickstarter?

We've really enjoyed the game so far but I have no idea what the other side of the board is used for!

Seems the Kickstarter exclusives weren't so exclusive after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
infectedeggs wrote:
KenH wrote:

Seems the Kickstarter exclusives weren't so exclusive after all.

Only the worker columns, boats (player order markers) and the KS insert were KS exclusive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.