$30.00
Boudicca Of the Iceni
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello all -

I am seeking a graphic artist who can provide illustrations of various historical Ironclads and other vessels for the American Civil War. This would be for a card game designed by Alex Bagosy (designer of 1860 Election game Divided Republic). We intend to seek funding for the game via Kickstarter.

We need illustrations for up to 155 poker cards and 4 tarot-sized cards. I say "up to" because for some there is period art for a number of the ships (although not all of them), and we may choose to go with the historical depictions for those.

Please note: Alex already has lots of research and we can supply you with that, so you would not be doing original research into the appearance of the ships.

Rate is negotiable - please advise as to what your rate would be per ship design. My thought would be half up front, half when the art is complete.

Please message blackarmyproductions@gmail.com if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.