Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Camp Token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ev Sach
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi

We just had our first couple of playthroughs of Adventure 2 of LoD. We played a 2 player game with 2 characters, got close to winning on the second game but still lost... We have a camp token which is part of the set up for this Adventure but there is no mention on how to use this token. I assume it heals HP which would come in handy so just wondering what exactly the camp token does and when you can use it?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a while since i played this and don't have the rule book in front of me, but from what i can remember you place the camp token on a single tile and then when you would have to draw an encounter card whilst being on said tile you would instead remove the camp token and not draw the encounter.

Hope this makes sense and hope its correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ev Sach
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks but do you heal all your HP from camping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, in answer to your other question there is no healing at all. You just get to avoid one encounter, where the camp token was placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmb
The Camp Token comes up on one of the Encounter Cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok.

I'm not familiar with the encounter card with the camp token ref, what I've stated refers only to the treasure card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmb
Gaz72uk wrote:
ok.

I'm not familiar with the encounter card with the camp token ref, what I've stated refers only to the treasure card.

My bad. Maybe it's a Treasure Card. I just know it's on one of the cards and not in an adventure scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.