7 Posts

Ultimate Werewolf: Deluxe Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Werewolf Moderator Tool rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Deacon
msg tools
Wondering if anyone can help me?
I am working on a website that can be accessed on tablet that a moderator can use, it tracks status, teams, players, deaths, gives custom scenarios to read out for deaths all that jazz.

I think it will be a really cool tool. Unfortunately I only have the rules for the Deluxe edition. I want to add the text like what comes in the instruction booklet for the base game.

If anyone ones the expansions and would be willing to write out anything that pertains to each role that would be so appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you approached Bezier games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Deacon
msg tools
I have not, do you think they would allow/supply me with what I need?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't hurt to ask. They already have one such tool, why not another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Deacon
msg tools
Forgot to add, if anyone is creative and has any short little spiels they use for werewolf deaths please share them I need some amazing content to go in the application, just like 2-3 sentences only

jokerboy123 wrote:
I am working on a website that can be accessed on tablet that a moderator can use, it tracks status, teams, players, deaths, gives custom scenarios to read out for deaths all that jazz.

I think it will be a really cool tool. Unfortunately I only have the rules for the Deluxe edition. I want to add the text like what comes in the instruction booklet for the base game.

If anyone ones the expansions and would be willing to write out anything that pertains to each role that would be so appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Faye Valentine
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
See you space cowboy...
mbmbmbmbmb
jokerboy123 wrote:

I can probably scan what I have for you what's your email address ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Deacon
msg tools
That would be fantastic! brentdeacon92@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.