Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Mummy's Mask – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: New card type rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tor Fromhell
msg tools
Avatar
There are a New card type. This promo card https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/206316/pathfinder-advent... are sent to subscribers of the Mummy's Mask Character Add-On pack.

Or og to Google and search for Goblin Golem Of Obsidian.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
it's a ally with the app appearance. is it not a little weird?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Uthus
Norway
0468 Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also an promotional card for the app. So not really a new type of card, and not really that strange that it looks like an card from the app.

from the description on BGG wrote:
Promotional ally card that usable with any Pathfinder Adventure Card Game set. In addition, it has a code printed on it that can be redeemed for the same card in the Pathfinder Adventures video game.


Edit: Oh, and it's sendt out to both subscribers that get the base set and/or the Character Add on.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eiriken wrote:
It's also an promotional card for the app. So not really a new type of card, and not really that strange that it looks like an card from the app.


How do you get it in the app?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zayzayem wrote:
Eiriken wrote:
It's also an promotional card for the app. So not really a new type of card, and not really that strange that it looks like an card from the app.


How do you get it in the app?


There is another card with instructions. You go to a website and enter some codes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sincerely, i would prefer a new type of card.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mummy's Mask does have a new type of card, Merchants, which allow you to trade extra cards you acquired for other cards when you finish a scenario.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
anoirtrou wrote:
Mummy's Mask does have a new type of card, Merchants, which allow you to trade extra cards you acquired for other cards when you finish a scenario.


yes, i know. as the scourge cards too. but i mean one more new type of cards

it's only yearning for get a lot of new cards... whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
zayzayem wrote:
Eiriken wrote:
It's also an promotional card for the app. So not really a new type of card, and not really that strange that it looks like an card from the app.


How do you get it in the app?


There is another card with instructions. You go to a website and enter some codes.


Ah so you need to receive the physical promo
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calthaer the Bard
Turks and Caicos Islands
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribers all get the promo. Looks like they're also being handed out at conventions. I can't imagine that this one is going to be particularly rare.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure they have plenty extra since they sent me two
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.