mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks,

Just a short note to explain the slight delay over the next episode of "Into the Gamescape".

Mrs H and I are about to have our first little Gamescaper, he's due on the 19th May, so there could be some interruption to our normal fortnightly Podcast.

We are aiming to record on Sunday, but you know the best laid plans of mice and meeples often go wrong, so no promises - we'll do out best!

Cheers
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wilson
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With all due respect, Mike, there are three of you in the Gamescape. The other two just need to step up in your absence.

I'm surprised you're letting them off so easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Casey
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your naming him after me, right? Right? That's the only way to make this delay 'ok' you know.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Seriously though. We can wait. Good luck to you and the Mrs. and the wee little meeple to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh Slipperboy
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
daw65 wrote:
With all due respect, Mike, there are three of you in the Gamescape. The other two just need to step up in your absence.

I think this is the perfect time for a crossover with the already late Happy Happy Boardgame Love In. I think one episode with Luke in for Mike would be hilarious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dickey
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Happy Happy Gamescape Love In?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Petro
United States
INDIAN TRAIL
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike, my best wishes to you and Mrs. H. Soon you will have lots of cry, very little snore, and lots of surprise. However, in the end there is lots of .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mib668 wrote:
daw65 wrote:

I think this is the perfect time for a crossover with the already late Happy Happy Boardgame Love In. I think one episode with Luke in for Mike would be hilarious.

Ahhhh beautiful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.