Sari Teeuwen
Netherlands
Garsthuizen
flag msg tools
I'm watching you
badge
My cat "sausage"
mbmbmbmbmb
Every year that I drag my husband with me to Spiel I have to promise him that we will make a pitstop at the ceramics stand that sells coffee.
Last year I marked them on my maps and I wanted to do so again this year but I can't seem to remember the name of the stand blush

I know they sell ceramics, metal cups and of course coffee and if I recall correctly they were in hall 2 last year.

I really hope somebody can help me and knows which stand I´m referring to so I won't have to deal with a grumpy husband in the morning because of his lack of coffee whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Zangief, child slammer!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the stand you are talking about sorry, BUT.

There is the most friendliest man selling coffee from the messe, he was in the gallery last year next to the entrance to hall 3 ALL the way in the back . Of course his coffee was also very good, I don't know about your cofee standard though.

Good luck in finding your stall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes B.
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Honey?
mbmbmbmbmb
16 Ft Pauly wrote:

There is the most friendliest man selling coffee from the messe
Last year we started to place bets each time before getting a coffee, if he'll be nice or grumpy ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias N.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kittypoesje wrote:
Every year that I drag my husband with me to Spiel I have to promise him that we will make a pitstop at the ceramics stand that sells coffee.
Last year I marked them on my maps and I wanted to do so again this year but I can't seem to remember the name of the stand blush

I know they sell ceramics, metal cups and of course coffee and if I recall correctly they were in hall 2 last year.

I really hope somebody can help me and knows which stand I´m referring to so I won't have to deal with a grumpy husband in the morning because of his lack of coffee whistle

Guess you mean Blackview. Their booth was near Panini comics the last years. But for this year I cannot find them in the exhibitors list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sari Teeuwen
Netherlands
Garsthuizen
flag msg tools
I'm watching you
badge
My cat "sausage"
mbmbmbmbmb
Phileas wrote:
Kittypoesje wrote:

Guess you mean Blackview. Their booth was near Panini comics the last years. But for this year I cannot find them in the exhibitors list.

That's the one! I recognize those mugs. Too bad that they're not on the exhibitors list though

Guess we'll have to get our coffee in the Galeria then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.