United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
randian wrote:
Any plans for that?

All of the other recent WYG big box games have seen widespread distribution. Can't imagine why this one would be any different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
randian wrote:
Any plans for that?

All of the other recent WYG big box games have seen widespread distribution. Can't imagine why this one would be any different.

Since they're shipping preorders from Europe at the end of this month I thought they'd have arranged for US distribution already, but I don't see a preorder page for this game at Miniature Market or CoolStuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
randian wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
randian wrote:
Any plans for that?

Since they're shipping preorders from Europe at the end of this month I thought they'd have arranged for US distribution already, but I don't see a preorder page for this game at Miniature Market or CoolStuff.

It's listed on Funagain, though at a hefty premium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you pre-order directly off of WYG's site you can get it delivered for ~$50 with the favorable exchange rate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Nebesnik
United States
Bloomville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, In the past if you preordered you received it in Novembersometime and they weren't available in US until early the following year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gen1400 wrote:
If I remember correctly, In the past if you preordered you received it in Novembersometime and they weren't available in US until early the following year.

That is correct. The limited number of copies at Essen sold out pretty quickly. I decided to wait until January and order from CSI for c. $35 delivered.

Never did manage to get a spot to play a game there. The tables were always surrounded with those waiting to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nielsen
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone privy to any new information on when this is hitting OLGS like Miniature Market/CSI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eriksan wrote:
Anyone privy to any new information on when this is hitting OLGS like Miniature Market/CSI?

Already in stock at TimeWellSpent and available for pre-order at MM:

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wyg0007.html?utm_source=board...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nielsen
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I did order at Miniature Market, just didn't know if there was an anticipated time for it to be in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.