$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Simon Hepple
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Q- If you have a unit that is OOS and it continues to move through enemy territory without supply the entire time, can it place control markers as it moves?

I realise that at turn's end, all the markers will be flipped back unless eventually supply is found again.

Not sure whether I have phrased this question correctly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scetion 3 (Terminology) of the rules defines a change of control whenever a combat unit enters a hex. In the supply section (OOS effects) you can find nothing which contradicts this rule, so yes, OOS units CAN take control.

Then again, it has been a while since I have last played this game - so my rule knowledge is a bit rusty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoltan Geffert
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
Scetion 3 (Terminology) of the rules defines a change of control whenever a combat unit enters a hex. In the supply section (OOS effects) you can find nothing which contradicts this rule, so yes, OOS units CAN take control.

That is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.