$30.00
Simon Hepple
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Hi all, I am looking to see whether there are any gamers in Eastern Bays that would be keen for semi-regular gaming. I play mainly euros and wargames. I have loads of children, so can usually only play after 7.30pm and therefore am trying to keep this local to cut down on travel times across Auckland. I live in Glendowie and am very happy to host and travel if within Eastern Bays or Central area of Auckland.

Feel free to reply to this post or email simon.hepple@gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stewart
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Matthews & Moorcock Magnificent Magicians of the Multiverse
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you get some interest Simon - a year ago I would have jumped on board but you know how far out I am now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Hepple
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Thanks Andrew. I genuinely don't know many gamer's near where I live and certainly no wargamers. I am trying to cut down on travel times between games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Durham
New Zealand
Auckland
Formerly upstate New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Simon - I live out in Kohimarama and am keen for the occasional game. Sometimes I head in to Parnell for the club meets ar the Rose Garden hotel, too.

I'm not much in to war games but there's usually a middle ground!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Hepple
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Awesome Rich. Are you into Euros? I seriously play anything. I will send you a PM. Thanks for reaching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Durham
New Zealand
Auckland
Formerly upstate New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, some euros! We'll find something. I'll await the PM!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.