Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read the rules for this game but I can't seem to find an explanation on what the different colors for the home dice refer to.
How do they affect the gameplay?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renan Neori
Israel
Tel Aviv
Gush Dan
flag msg tools
From a time before Pachinko...
badge
Don't touch!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think some cards require combinations of dice of certain colors. So a card might need 2 white dice or a white and a red, etc' etc'...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zanziham wrote:
I think some cards require combinations of dice of certain colors. So a card might need 2 white dice or a white and a red, etc' etc'...

I see, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Yes, Renan is right. For playing cardes you need to face the condition and sometimes the condition says that you need 2 orange home dice...

greetings
Bernd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
My question is, what do the different dice colors in your home slots represent thematically? I'm assuming it defines the population classes that are favoured by your government, with orange=patrician/aristocrats, white=plebeian/commoners, purple=what? Foreign born citizens? Slaves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
My question is, what do the different dice colors in your home slots represent thematically? I'm assuming it defines the population classes that are favoured by your government, with orange=patrician/aristocrats, white=plebeian/commoners, purple=what? Foreign born citizens? Slaves?

Since purple is the equipment color, I personally consider it as being your overall access to goods/equipment (I think most of the equipment cards require a purple home die, so that would make sense). But looking forward to hearing Bernd`s opinion on this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.