Flash Point: Fire Rescue – Extreme Danger» Forums » Rules

Subject: How many flare up? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Russo
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
From the optional rule about explosive objects it looks like I should put a fire marker and a hot spot marker and have twice an explosion. What about flare ups? Should I do that too? Twice?

Quote:
Explosive Objects, the large and small flammable laboratory equipment. Follow the rules for Explosive Objects above – the larger object behaves just as the car does. When the smaller explosive object explodes, place a Fire and Hot Spot marker on it's space, remove the equipment marker from the board, resolve an Explosion in the equipment's space and then resolve a second Explosion from the same space

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If there was no hotspot there before the explosion, there is no flare-up to be resolved. There is only a flare-up when you roll the place of an existing hotspot.
Always keep in mind: Rules remain those of the standard game unless explicitly changed by the ED rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Russo
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, thanks. I messed with the idea of explosion.
Awesome game, congratulations. I love it, all expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.