Subject: Shipping to Bulgaria? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hristo Filipov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed not all EU countries are mentioned in the Shipping & Returns section on the Riot store /East/. Does this mean that I can't order the game from Bulgaria?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Intini
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hristo Filipov wrote:
I noticed not all EU countries are mentioned in the Shipping & Returns section on the Riot store /East/. Does this mean that I can't order the game from Bulgaria?

For now, and I know we are still looking into this, you can only ship to the countries in the official list on the store website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad part is that they are saying EU in so many places for shipping, yet it is not EU shipping if you only cover part of EU. It is just individual countries. Incredibly misleading. I am in EU and I cannot order it to my country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hristo Filipov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I just noticed this. I thought - no problem, they ship to EU

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deyan Bogdanov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
I was also wondering this. I hope that they'll add other countries to the shipping list(and I'm sure at some point they will) *December printing I'm looking at you* .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogdan Vre
msg tools
Don't they ship this game to the same countries that they ship their regular merchandise to?
I live in Romania, next to Bulgaria, and I bought League of Legends figurines and T-Shirts from their store in the past.

Sorry, I should have checked their website first. https://euw.merch.riotgames.com/en/customer-care/shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.