Subject: 13/3 Incapacitation Results rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bronson Barnhart
United States
South Haven
Michigan
flag msg tools
Maybe I don't want my men to die...BUT if the mission is nearly over, no active German(s) on the map, why can't 2 men make a makeshift stretcher and move him, if no vehicle available?

Unless someone can point out some reason that makes sense.

P.S.
The dice hate me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Sounds like a valid house rule to me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Harmony, liberal intercourse with all nations, are recommended by policy, humanity, and interest.
mbmbmbmbmb
Incapacitated men on battlefields have a high mortality rate. You're free to adjust that rate any way you please. Heck, you can make your men invincible. It's your game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I might play around with the idea of adding a "medic" skill that could increase over time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because some of the most exciting and horrifying memories I have of this game is from carrying someone off the board hoping to roll well and that they do not die in the last hex or something.

Also in some missions you can find a car of some kind to transport them in. If there always was an option to easily get them off the map it would be less fun to find other transport.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Spak
United States
Spencer
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kithikor wrote:
... why can't 2 men make a makeshift stretcher and move him, if no vehicle available?

I'm fairly certain this rule was added with the expansions. A single roll to pick-up and move incap soldiers, instead of rolling for each hex entered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel free to use this optional rule from the Silver Star expansion:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I completely forgot about this rule change!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.